BOLD POINT PARK VENUE
BOLD POINT PARK
ADDRESS: 600 Waterfront Drive at Bold Point, East Providence, RI 02914
Bold Point Park is located next to Tockwotton on the Waterfront and directly across the river from India Point Park in Providence.
Bold Point Park, located on the East Providence waterfront has views of Upper Narragansett Bay and the Seekonk River, and overlooks the Providence skyline.
This new boutique event venue offers a casual, relaxed setting with open air waterfront areas and stunning views.
Bold Point Park is publicly owned by the City of East Providence as a boat launch and fishing area. RI Waterfront Events and Live Nation have leased the site and are committed to compliance with all Civil Rights and accessibility legislation. Public access to the boat ramp and limited shoreline is allowed at all times. Trailer parking will be temporarily relocated to a designated area of the Tockwotton property during events. For more details please contact us at 888.900.8640 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check Out the Virtual Tour of Bold Point Park
Parking for Bold Point Park is easy!
• Limited parking at 602 Waterfront Drive, located just to the left of the venue entrance. There is a parking fee for this venue lot and is available on a first come, first serve basis.
• Free Self-Parking on the surrounding streets as indicated with the map below in coordination with the East Providence Police Department.
• Limited parking at private lots and local businesses within walking distance of Bold Point Park. There is a parking fee at these locations and availability and fees are determined by the lot owners.
Street Self-Parking is all within walking distance to the venue.
Stay tuned for more details on a new Bold Point Park venue parking lot to be announced soon!
Alternative Transportation Tips:
- Washington Pedestrian Bridge/George Redman Linear Park
The Washington Bridge is a series of three bridges carrying Interstate 195, US Route 6, US Route 44, and U.S. Route 1A over the Seekonk River connecting India Point in Providence to Watchemoket Square in East Providence, Rhode Island. The historic portion of the bridge dating to 1930 serves as the pedestrian crossing, and bike link to the East Bay Bike Path.
An option is to park across the river near India Point Park and walk or bike over to Bold Point Park and enjoy the scenery along the way!
- East Bay Bike Path
*Click here for East Bay Bike Path map.
- Ride The Rails! Take the Wickford Junction Commuter Train to Providence Station! And better yet, it’s FREE Monday through Friday! Includes free parking at Wickford Junction. Then take an Uber or Lyft to Bold Point Park- easy and convenient!
- Ride RIPTA
- Newport to Providence Ferry
To purchase tickets for the RI Waterfront Events taking place at Bold Point Park, click here to be directed to Ticketmaster, our official ticketing company. Or you can call Ticketmaster to order by phone at 1.800.745.3000.
Tickets can be purchased in person at Jordan’s Liquors. For information on the box office click here.
Guest and employee safety is the top priority of the RI Waterfront Events Team. The event staff will take every reasonable step to provide a secure and enjoyable environment for all our guests. However, guests who refuse to follow the policies of the event staff and security, or those who do not comply with the policies listed below, could be removed from the event without a refund.
RI Waterfront Events prohibits anyone from bringing alcohol into the event. Anyone who deliberately conceals alcohol while attempting to enter the event will be denied entry without a refund. Those who are, or appear to be impaired upon entry, or at any time in attendance at the event, will be denied entry or will be subject to immediate removal from the event without a refund. Alcoholic beverages may not be removed from the event.
PROOF OF IDENTIFICATION
Guests must be 21 years or older to purchase or consume alcohol. Proper valid identification is required of all guests, and must be presented upon request to event staff or security prior to the consumption of any alcoholic beverage. Attempting to use fraudulent identification, purchasing alcohol for a minor or any guest who has been denied alcohol service, and/or attempting to purchase or possessing alcohol as a minor will result in removal from the event without refund and possible arrest.
There is a limit of two alcoholic beverages per guest per transaction. RI Waterfront Events reserves the right to deny the sale or service of alcohol to guests who show signs of impairment. Guests found in possession of alcohol after being warned not to consume or purchase alcohol face will be removed from the event without a refund and possible arrest. RI Waterfront Events reserves the right to discontinue the sale of alcohol at any time.
Service animals for Guests with disabilities are permitted. All other animals are prohibited.
All guests’ bags are subject to a security screening. Large bags, backpacks, coolers and other large containers are not permitted inside the event. If you require the use of a large bag for medical purposes please contact us in advance for approval. We can be contacted at email@example.com.
CAMERAS AND VIDEO EQUIPMENT
At all our music events, there is a strict no-camera and no-video policy at the artists’ request. We reserve the right to ask that such equipment be taken out of the event. Also prohibited is the use of cell phones for pictures and videos.
Please check individual event page FAQs for more details.
Should there be an immediate need to evacuate the event, guests should exit the event from either the location they entered from or the designated emergency exit closest to them.
All guests should:
• Be aware of their location in the event at all times;
• Identify the exits located nearest to them;
• Listen, watch for and follow instructions announced prior to the show start and during any intermissions (if applicable);
• Ask for assistance and information from event staff, event security, uniformed police and medical personnel;
• Designate a meeting location outside the event for their group in the event that they become separated during an evacuation.
ENTRY AND CARRY-IN POLICY
RI Waterfront Events reserves the right to inspect any bags, clothing or other articles prior to entry into the event, and to prohibit entry, or require removal of any items at their sole and absolute discretion.
One sealed bottle of water per person is allowed.
Guests may not carry the following items into the event:
• Large bags and containers, backpacks or coolers
• Outside food
• Laser pens
• Cameras or other equipment designed for the sole purpose of video and/or audio recording
• Firearms, knives or weapons of any kind
• Illegal drugs or substances
• Animals (except service animals to aid Guests with disabilities)
• Air horns or other distracting noisemakers
• Any devices that may interfere with and/or distract any event participant or other Guest
• Obscene or indecent clothing
RI Waterfront Events reserves the right to change or modify this policy without notice.
Standing in front of emergency exits is a violation of Rhode Island State Fire Code. Any guest that obstructs any exit will be subject to immediate removal of the event without a refund.
Most events do not allow re-entry so please plan accordingly. For such events, re-entry will be permitted only in the case of an emergency. In the event of an emergency, please see the event office prior to exiting the event. Exceptions are festivals that take place within a longer timeframe and do allow for re-entry. Please check individuals events pages for more information.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE POLICY
Outside food is not permitted inside the event. One sealed bottle of water per person is allowed. Food and beverage is available for sale at every ticketed event.
Smoking is permitted only in a designated Smoking Area at Bold Point Park, we appreciate your cooperation! Smoking, including the use of electronic cigarettes, is prohibited inside or near any tent at the event.
Umbrellas are permitted at the events; however, an umbrella may only be used if, when open, it provides protection only to the guest holding it and does not interfere with other guests’ enjoyment of the event or compromise other Guests’ ability to view the event. Guests may be asked to close their umbrella if it is obstructing the view of other guests.
Got another question? We’re here to help! Just call us at 1.888.900.8640 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.